Auditmacs provides comprehensive technology lifecycle management solutions, including Expense and Asset Management, to help enterprise clients better utilize IT, Cloud, Telecom, Mobility and IoT technologies to solve business problems. Leveraging our proprietary software and advanced automation tools, our team of experts provide personalized care, dedicated to fully optimizing our client’s environments and producing unique visibility, tools and analytics to make informed financial and technological decisions. Our passion is demonstrating value and building personal client relationships in perfecting the client experience.
We are looking for a self-starter who has worked in fast-paced, high growth organizations and who has experience with a broad spectrum of sales metrics, processes, and tools. You will be acting as our client’s advocate, ensuring the proper provisioning of cloud, Internet, data, mobility, voice and managed services from best-in-class service providers to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes.
We service Enterprise clients in a variety of functions within carrier sourcing from contract negotiation to network monitoring and inventory management. Both the client and carrier vendor experience with Auditmacs is emblematic of our internal culture: people-focused, agile and accountable. The breadth and scope of our collective expertise enable our clients to optimize their expenditures with carriers, gain efficiencies, scale their business without having to overhaul their networks, and run leaner.
You will report into our President of Sourcing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this position.
- Understand Auditmacs’ technology platform in network, cloud, voice, security, managed IT, and mobility.
- Advising prospects and customers on technology acquisition and upgrades in services and products, such as IT outsourcing, technical projects, cloud computing, voice over IP, software development, and more.
- Attending seminars, conferences, and meetings focused on building new business and maximizing revenue of clients.
- Must have local “book of business” or existing account relationships that can be leveraged from day one of employment.
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints to effectively grow your book of business
- Develop and qualify leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Call `warm sales leads` to build relationships with new clients.
- Research current and potential customers to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs and educate them on the value of working with Auditmacs.
- Collaborate with peers and industry partners to bring the best technology solutions to your customers
- Use CRM tool to monitor the progress of account development.
- Achieve up-sell/cross-sell targets.
- Be alert for, and report changes in market conditions, competitive activities, and customer preference/needs.
- Participate in weekly sales calls and pipeline reviews for hunter, farmer and executive pipeline calls which will include report/dashboard preparation
- Applicants should be results oriented professionals who are driven by earning potential.
- You must be aggressive, energetic, motivated, and focused with an unstoppable motivation to sell.
- Experience in relevant channels preferred: Managed Service Providers (MSP), Value-Added Resellers (VAR), Technology Service Providers (TSP).
- Demonstrated ability to manage a sales process, including negotiating sales opportunities to closure, through a deep understanding of a prospective customer’s buying process.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, software as a service (SaaS), and hardware/software technologies.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise selling processes, IT and Managed Services Provider solution selling.
- Subject matter expert on data and complex voice products and carrier product offerings.
- Excellent executive presence and presentation skills.
- Must possess a hunter type mentality.
- Self-motivation, strong ambition, and interest in directly impacting the business landscape through technology solutions
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your sales and technology skillset
- Ability to develop lasting customer relationships
- Competitive Base Salary and Commission
- Uncapped Monthly/Quarterly performance Bonuses & Incentives
- Car Allowance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Base salary commensurate with experience plus commissions
Position Type: Full-time / Mon-Fri
Supervisory role: No
Provide enterprise level mobility support and
management via phone, email and web portals in a
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Refer to training & support documentation,
collaborate with team members and exercise
common sense on problem resolution.
Project a professional company image through
phone and email interaction.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Procure mobility devices and equipment for
enterprise end users
- Facilitate all moves, adds, changes and
- Configure and setup corporate email
- Offer account and billing support
- Provide Tier 1 troubleshooting of cell phones,
smartphones and mobile broadband devices
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) support
- Adhere to business rules and processes with
all end user/client interaction
- Utilize ticketing system to track and process
service requests and update/maintain client
- Escalate unresolved issues in a timely
manner and exercise good judgment by
involving management as necessary
Job Contribution: Reports to Service Desk Manager
Education & Qualification requirements:
- College coursework and knowledge of the
wireless/cellular industry and the four major
U.S. carriers, including technology, devices
and applications preferred.
- Duties require professional verbal and
written communications skills, computer and
internet literacy with the ability to learn
necessary software applications.
- Ideal candidate is strongly self-motivated,
can work under minimal supervision, and
displays an apparent sense of urgency with
the ability to follow through to completion
any and all undertakings and assigned tasks.
Working Conditions: Office Environment.
Position requires almost exclusive work using a
telephone and computer.
Additional requirements: This position interfaces daily with sensitive client data. Drug screening and background checks required for all candidates.
Title: Telecom Auditor / Analyst
Position Type: Full-time, Mon-Fri
Supervisory role: No
Responsible for managing enterprise client’s wireline technology invoice accounts, inventory, and contracts to maximize ROI, billing accuracy, and account optimization. Operating within our practices, the Telecom Auditor is a subject matter expert in the analysis, and audit of the client’s technology services, making recommendations and maximizing results.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Evaluate telecom contracts, inventory, and invoice information to confirm accurate billing and identify billing discrepancies.
• Identify and evaluate cost saving opportunities based on audit discovery.
• Vendor contract review and management.
• Review trend analysis.
• Coordinate implementation of recommendations
• Regularly interacts with key internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the client’s organization to discuss billing issues and make recommendations.
• Regularly interacts with internal Client Service Managers, and external vendors to discuss account management and dispute resolution.
• Actively involved with process improvements.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate records, creating/maintaining multiple reports using Excel on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
• Responsible for managing multiple clients concurrently.
• Reviews Monthly Dashboard Reports for accuracy
• Prepares Quarterly Business Reports for presentation to the client. Communications Lifecycle Management Consulting IT Telephony > Cloud > Mobility
• Present audit findings to clients, track, and complete action items with carriers.
• Effectively and proficiently communicate technical telecom and business processes. Provide feedback to client and highlight opportunities
• Promote productivity and efficiency by studying current telecom practices, help clients analyze complex technical and managerial processes, identify inefficiencies, and assist customers to realize business value.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Excel: must know pivot tables, and VLOOKUP’s
• Effective knowledge of telecommunications billing, products, and multiple services, including
• Communicates Powerfully and Prolifically
• Client Relationship Management
• Serves with accountability and responsibility
• Strong prioritization and multitasking abilities
• Drives for Results
• Strong Analytical abilities
• Supports Change
• Collaboration and Teamwork
• Displays High Integrity and Honesty
• Project Management skills
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Detail Oriented
• Takes Initiative
• Passion for auditing
Job Contribution: Reports to Audit Manager
Education & Qualification requirements:
• Bachelors’ degree in Business, Finance, or IT preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• ITIL and Six Sigma Certification preferred Communications Lifecycle Management Consulting
• Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Telecom Auditing
• Experience in direct client engagement is required
Position requires almost exclusive work using a telephone and computer.
Additional requirements: Drug screening and background checks are required.
We are looking for an ITAM Deployment Specialist to join our amazing team working out of our largest location in Jax.
You need to see this location: gaming room, well stocked snacks available, regular cookouts, occasional lunch provided, giant warehouse you could hide a T-Rex in, nerf showdowns and so on.
This is a full time Mon-Fri role, hourly non-exempt, Temp to Perm.
You will be providing technical and hardware support, handling tickets, communicating with clients, and coordinating things with other departments in the company.
We provide training and support documentation, but some scenarios will simply require good old fashioned common sense and technical know-how.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide top tier help desk technical support and hardware support for mobile devices (i.e. – handhelds, netbooks, tablets, etc.)
- Physically configuring Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones
- Facilitate repair, replacement, or warranty of defective hardware
- Meeting all SLA targets, both internal and external (there are many)
- Managing mobile/wireless devices within the various carrier portals
- Shipping/receiving of new or used hardware
- Inventory control
- General housekeeping
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 1 year of IT-related experience or qualification in an IT or IT related field accepted.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communications skills, computer, and internet literacy.
- Ideal candidate is strongly self-motivated, can work under minimal supervision, and displays an apparent sense of urgency with the ability to follow through to completion all undertakings and assigned tasks.
Knowledge of mobile devices including manufacturers, operating systems, and network service providers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Professional manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced/stressful environment
- Intermediate computer proficiency
- Willingness to help others
- Team player, especially during deployment projects
- Able to craft corporate/client facing correspondence
- Able to receive direction
- Office Environment
- Position requires almost exclusive work using a telephone and computer
- Working inside an Office Environment
- Acceptable eyesight (with or without correction)
- Acceptable hearing (with or without correction)
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
This position interfaces daily with sensitive client data.
Drug screening and background checks required for all candidates.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, due to the high volume of resumes that we receive, we are unable to respond to queries individually and only those who meet the Experience Requirements and are selected for interview will be contacted.