Auditmacs provides comprehensive technology lifecycle management solutions, including Expense and Asset Management, to help enterprise clients better utilize IT, Cloud, Telecom, Mobility and IoT technologies to solve business problems. Leveraging our proprietary software and advanced automation tools, our team of experts provide personalized care, dedicated to fully optimizing our client’s environments and producing unique visibility, tools and analytics to make informed financial and technological decisions. Our passion is demonstrating value and building personal client relationships in perfecting the client experience.
We are looking for a self-starter who has worked in fast-paced, high growth organizations and who has experience with a broad spectrum of sales metrics, processes, and tools. You will be acting as our client’s advocate, ensuring the proper provisioning of cloud, Internet, data, mobility, voice and managed services from best-in-class service providers to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes.
We service Enterprise clients in a variety of functions within carrier sourcing from contract negotiation to network monitoring and inventory management. Both the client and carrier vendor experience with Auditmacs is emblematic of our internal culture: people-focused, agile and accountable. The breadth and scope of our collective expertise enable our clients to optimize their expenditures with carriers, gain efficiencies, scale their business without having to overhaul their networks, and run leaner.
You will report into our President of Sourcing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this position.
- Understand Auditmacs’ technology platform in network, cloud, voice, security, managed IT, and mobility.
- Advising prospects and customers on technology acquisition and upgrades in services and products, such as IT outsourcing, technical projects, cloud computing, voice over IP, software development, and more.
- Attending seminars, conferences, and meetings focused on building new business and maximizing revenue of clients.
- Must have local “book of business” or existing account relationships that can be leveraged from day one of employment.
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints to effectively grow your book of business
- Develop and qualify leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Call `warm sales leads` to build relationships with new clients.
- Research current and potential customers to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs and educate them on the value of working with Auditmacs.
- Collaborate with peers and industry partners to bring the best technology solutions to your customers
- Use CRM tool to monitor the progress of account development.
- Achieve up-sell/cross-sell targets.
- Be alert for, and report changes in market conditions, competitive activities, and customer preference/needs.
- Participate in weekly sales calls and pipeline reviews for hunter, farmer and executive pipeline calls which will include report/dashboard preparation
- Applicants should be results oriented professionals who are driven by earning potential.
- You must be aggressive, energetic, motivated, and focused with an unstoppable motivation to sell.
- Experience in relevant channels preferred: Managed Service Providers (MSP), Value-Added Resellers (VAR), Technology Service Providers (TSP).
- Demonstrated ability to manage a sales process, including negotiating sales opportunities to closure, through a deep understanding of a prospective customer’s buying process.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, software as a service (SaaS), and hardware/software technologies.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise selling processes, IT and Managed Services Provider solution selling.
- Subject matter expert on data and complex voice products and carrier product offerings.
- Excellent executive presence and presentation skills.
- Must possess a hunter type mentality.
- Self-motivation, strong ambition, and interest in directly impacting the business landscape through technology solutions
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your sales and technology skillset
- Ability to develop lasting customer relationships
- Competitive Base Salary and Commission
- Uncapped Monthly/Quarterly performance Bonuses & Incentives
- Car Allowance
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Program
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Base salary commensurate with experience plus commissions